WEBINAR: Compensation Design Tips to Attract and Motivate Employees (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Is it difficult to find and keep high performing talent? Pay is a necessary element in the work environment but many companies fail to design compensation plans that attract and motivate employees. The end result is that companies often overpay for the amount of employee satisfaction and performance that is delivered.
Attend this live webinar and understand the critical factors that are necessary to obtain the high performing employees to drive business success. We will show you the how to align your company's employee value proposition with your pay strategy to maximize worker engagement in their role. After attending this webinar you will know how to craft the cutting edge pay program that your company needs to better compete in the marketplace.
Join us for our in-depth webinar with an experienced compensation professional and get a roadmap for designing pay plans that both align with your company’s mission and get results.
• After attending this webinar you will understand how attract and retain the talent you need achieve business success.
• After attending this webinar you will know how align your employee value proposition to maximize employee motivation and engagement.
• After attending this webinar you will know how to design a compensation plan that best fits your company.
Understanding the Role of Pay in the Design Process
• Alignment with Company Goals and Pay Philosophy
• Fixed Pay Objectives
• Short Term Incentive Goals
• Long Term Incentive Goals
Attracting and Motivating the Workforce
• The Employee Value Proposition
• Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
Pay Design that Fits your Company
• Diagnosis of Internal and External Influences
o Talent Strategy and Infrastructure
o Talent Demographics and Culture
o Pay Program Gap Analysis
o Geographic and Cultural Practices
• Pay Design Factors
o Assigning Meaningful Metrics
o Plan Modeling and Planning for Transition
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/samreeve
Optional dial in number: 585-632-6221 PIN: 10994